When someone walks “bowlegged” it means their legs curve outward at the knees. Now “medically speaking” being bowlegged is usually the result of poor physical condition, but there also “other” reasons a woman’s legs could be, ummm, bent back. Confused? Just ask rappers Young Capone and Fabo (of D4L); they’ll be more than glad to explain why they like their women Bolegged (of course they had to change the spelling). Produced by Mr. ColliPark the beat is a simple synth-melody, accompanied by the chants of Fabo’s “Ohh” in the background. Following So So Def president Jermaine Dupri’s move from Virgin Records to Def Jam, Young Capone has unfortunately been left out high and dry. On the bright side though, he knows what he wants in a wife!
Written by DJ Z on 12/9/07
Submit your Rating
1Up Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.