When someone walks “bowlegged” it means their legs curve outward at the knees. Now “medically speaking” being bowlegged is usually the result of poor physical condition, but there also “other” reasons a woman’s legs could be, ummm, bent back. Confused? Just ask rappers Young Capone and Fabo (of D4L); they’ll be more than glad to explain why they like their women Bolegged (of course they had to change the spelling). Produced by Mr. ColliPark the beat is a simple synth-melody, accompanied by the chants of Fabo’s “Ohh” in the background. Following So So Def president Jermaine Dupri’s move from Virgin Records to Def Jam, Young Capone has unfortunately been left out high and dry. On the bright side though, he knows what he wants in a wife!
Written by DJ Z on 12/9/07
Submit your Rating
1Up Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Know About That" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.