Following the disappointing sales of Young Buck’s sophomore album, Buck The World, the Nashville-born MC spoke openly about his frustrations over the promotion of the album and the choices made for second and third singles. Now distancing himself from the project and looking towards the future, the G-Unit member has released the street-ready slash commercially-credible, New York City. Using the melody and chorus from the Phil Collins classic, In The Air Tonight, Buck pays homage to the home of Hip-Hop and those who have paved the way for the entire southern region to benefit. Anxious for more new music form the Cashville Records CEO? G-Unit’s new compilation album, Shoot To Kill, is set for release this spring.
Listen to More: Young Buck
Written by DJ Z on 01/15/08
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)