Though Young Buck prides himself on being a breadwinner for his girl and his child, he realizes that his presence is priceless. Similar in theme to the artist’s last feature, Addicted, this joint finds the Southern underground mainstay exploring the conflicts between his personal life and his hustle over some smooth production by Aone & Cosmo Beats. Masspike Miles guests, lending his soulful vocal stylings to the hook. Need more new Young Buck music in your life? Then keep it locked for further details on his forthcoming Bond Money mixtape, which has yet to receive a drop date.
Written by richard on 08/31/11
Submit your Rating
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.