Though Young Buck prides himself on being a breadwinner for his girl and his child, he realizes that his presence is priceless. Similar in theme to the artist’s last feature, Addicted, this joint finds the Southern underground mainstay exploring the conflicts between his personal life and his hustle over some smooth production by Aone & Cosmo Beats. Masspike Miles guests, lending his soulful vocal stylings to the hook. Need more new Young Buck music in your life? Then keep it locked for further details on his forthcoming Bond Money mixtape, which has yet to receive a drop date.
Written by richard on 08/31/11
Submit your Rating
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)