Several weeks ago, in an interview with YoRaps!, a frustrated Young Buck stated that he had never received a single royalty check from 50 Cent during his entire tenure on G-Unit Records. In a response to the interview, 50 jumped on one of his 1,000 weekly radio appearances in New York and said that Buck was a rich man and most certainly got paid. Fast forward a week and during a new interview with Miss Jones on the famous Hot 97, 50 revealed that Buck would no longer be a part of G-Unit. Now, to continue the drama, we bring you Buck’s new song, It’s Not Okay. Chances are, you won’t be hearing Buck on the new G-Unit compilation album, set to drop on June 24.
Written by DJ Z on 04/10/08
Submit your Rating
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)