Several weeks ago, in an interview with YoRaps!, a frustrated Young Buck stated that he had never received a single royalty check from 50 Cent during his entire tenure on G-Unit Records. In a response to the interview, 50 jumped on one of his 1,000 weekly radio appearances in New York and said that Buck was a rich man and most certainly got paid. Fast forward a week and during a new interview with Miss Jones on the famous Hot 97, 50 revealed that Buck would no longer be a part of G-Unit. Now, to continue the drama, we bring you Buck’s new song, It’s Not Okay. Chances are, you won’t be hearing Buck on the new G-Unit compilation album, set to drop on June 24.
Written by DJ Z on 04/10/08
Submit your Rating
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.