Several weeks ago, in an interview with YoRaps!, a frustrated Young Buck stated that he had never received a single royalty check from 50 Cent during his entire tenure on G-Unit Records. In a response to the interview, 50 jumped on one of his 1,000 weekly radio appearances in New York and said that Buck was a rich man and most certainly got paid. Fast forward a week and during a new interview with Miss Jones on the famous Hot 97, 50 revealed that Buck would no longer be a part of G-Unit. Now, to continue the drama, we bring you Buck’s new song, It’s Not Okay. Chances are, you won’t be hearing Buck on the new G-Unit compilation album, set to drop on June 24.
Written by DJ Z on 04/10/08
Submit your Rating
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.