Several weeks ago, in an interview with YoRaps!, a frustrated Young Buck stated that he had never received a single royalty check from 50 Cent during his entire tenure on G-Unit Records. In a response to the interview, 50 jumped on one of his 1,000 weekly radio appearances in New York and said that Buck was a rich man and most certainly got paid. Fast forward a week and during a new interview with Miss Jones on the famous Hot 97, 50 revealed that Buck would no longer be a part of G-Unit. Now, to continue the drama, we bring you Buck’s new song, It’s Not Okay. Chances are, you won’t be hearing Buck on the new G-Unit compilation album, set to drop on June 24.
Written by DJ Z on 04/10/08
Submit your Rating
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.