Several weeks ago, in an interview with YoRaps!, a frustrated Young Buck stated that he had never received a single royalty check from 50 Cent during his entire tenure on G-Unit Records. In a response to the interview, 50 jumped on one of his 1,000 weekly radio appearances in New York and said that Buck was a rich man and most certainly got paid. Fast forward a week and during a new interview with Miss Jones on the famous Hot 97, 50 revealed that Buck would no longer be a part of G-Unit. Now, to continue the drama, we bring you Buck’s new song, It’s Not Okay. Chances are, you won’t be hearing Buck on the new G-Unit compilation album, set to drop on June 24.
Written by DJ Z on 04/10/08
Submit your Rating
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.