If you’re going to be buried prematurely, go for the airtight container—while asphyxiation takes 15 minutes tops (and you’re only conscious for two to four of them), dying of dehydration in a tiny, pitch-black box will run you, oh, three or four days (If you’re claustrophobic, sorry for putting that image into your head). On new mixtape single Bury Me Alive, Young Buck teams up with 2Pac‘s famous band of Outlawz to inform those who hoped to watch his career meet a similarly slow and painful demise that it ain’t gonna happen—in fact, now that he’s clawed his way out of that coffin, he’s hell-bent on getting revenge. Mick Vegas instrumental, driven by organ chords and twanging electric guitar riffs, sets the perfect mood for a little Dirty Southern retribution, and Buck’s snarled bars find him perfectly willing to name names. This aggressive single will be music to the ears of all the fans who’ve stuck with Buck through thick and thin. If you fall into that category, keep it locked to the Booth for further details on Only God Can Judge Me, set to drop “soon.”
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.