If you’re going to be buried prematurely, go for the airtight container—while asphyxiation takes 15 minutes tops (and you’re only conscious for two to four of them), dying of dehydration in a tiny, pitch-black box will run you, oh, three or four days (If you’re claustrophobic, sorry for putting that image into your head). On new mixtape single Bury Me Alive, Young Buck teams up with 2Pac‘s famous band of Outlawz to inform those who hoped to watch his career meet a similarly slow and painful demise that it ain’t gonna happen—in fact, now that he’s clawed his way out of that coffin, he’s hell-bent on getting revenge. Mick Vegas instrumental, driven by organ chords and twanging electric guitar riffs, sets the perfect mood for a little Dirty Southern retribution, and Buck’s snarled bars find him perfectly willing to name names. This aggressive single will be music to the ears of all the fans who’ve stuck with Buck through thick and thin. If you fall into that category, keep it locked to the Booth for further details on Only God Can Judge Me, set to drop “soon.”
Written by richard on 07/23/09
Submit your Rating
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.