On April 7, 50 Cent announced to the Miss Jones Morning Show (on NYC’s premier hip-hop station Hot 97) that Young Buck had been kicked out of G-Unit. While 50 later clarified that Buck was still on the label as a solo artist, Buck (to many fans’ delight) agreed it would be an on-paper only situation, auctioning off various label memorabilia (including his chain) on eBay. Now, with his newfound independence, Buck has gotten things moving with his own label, Cashville Records, and the upcoming compilation album, Product of the South. On a “G-Mix” to the project’s first buzz single, Ridin’ Down the Freeway, Buck and 2Pac‘s old crew The Outlawz are joined by guest Snoop Dogg, who opens with 16 bars over this Hi-Tek-produced banger.
Written by Burmy on 04/17/08
Submit your Rating
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.