On April 7, 50 Cent announced to the Miss Jones Morning Show (on NYC’s premier hip-hop station Hot 97) that Young Buck had been kicked out of G-Unit. While 50 later clarified that Buck was still on the label as a solo artist, Buck (to many fans’ delight) agreed it would be an on-paper only situation, auctioning off various label memorabilia (including his chain) on eBay. Now, with his newfound independence, Buck has gotten things moving with his own label, Cashville Records, and the upcoming compilation album, Product of the South. On a “G-Mix” to the project’s first buzz single, Ridin’ Down the Freeway, Buck and 2Pac‘s old crew The Outlawz are joined by guest Snoop Dogg, who opens with 16 bars over this Hi-Tek-produced banger.
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!