After butting heads with 50 Cent and trying (unsuccessfully) to get released from his deal with G-Unit, Young Buck decided to go back to promoting himself the underground way: dropping numerous mixtapes and performing at various venues while waiting for his upcoming junior album, The Rehab, to be released. Now, the Cashville native is ready to step back into the national spotlight with his new Narcotics mixtape. Asking listeners, “Did You Miss Me?” Buck gives a blow-by-blow description of everything he’s been doing since his hiatus from the majors – he even hints at the possibility of reconciliation with G-Unit, spitting “Will me and 50 work this sh*t out? Naw, I ain’t sayin’ never.” So, should he try to get back with the Unit or continue making a name for himself solo? We’ll let you, the listeners, decide.
Listen to More: Young Buck Written by Burmy
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!