After butting heads with 50 Cent and trying (unsuccessfully) to get released from his deal with G-Unit, Young Buck decided to go back to promoting himself the underground way: dropping numerous mixtapes and performing at various venues while waiting for his upcoming junior album, The Rehab, to be released. Now, the Cashville native is ready to step back into the national spotlight with his new Narcotics mixtape. Asking listeners, “Did You Miss Me?” Buck gives a blow-by-blow description of everything he’s been doing since his hiatus from the majors – he even hints at the possibility of reconciliation with G-Unit, spitting “Will me and 50 work this sh*t out? Naw, I ain’t sayin’ never.” So, should he try to get back with the Unit or continue making a name for himself solo? We’ll let you, the listeners, decide.
Written by Burmy on 02/22/09
Submit your Rating
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.