After butting heads with 50 Cent and trying (unsuccessfully) to get released from his deal with G-Unit, Young Buck decided to go back to promoting himself the underground way: dropping numerous mixtapes and performing at various venues while waiting for his upcoming junior album, The Rehab, to be released. Now, the Cashville native is ready to step back into the national spotlight with his new Narcotics mixtape. Asking listeners, “Did You Miss Me?” Buck gives a blow-by-blow description of everything he’s been doing since his hiatus from the majors – he even hints at the possibility of reconciliation with G-Unit, spitting “Will me and 50 work this sh*t out? Naw, I ain’t sayin’ never.” So, should he try to get back with the Unit or continue making a name for himself solo? We’ll let you, the listeners, decide.
Listen to More: Young Buck
Written by Burmy on 02/22/09
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.