2pac’s ’96 double album, All Eyez On Me, is arguably the greatest hip-hop album of all time. Its 27-tracks spawned six singles, which ultimately catapulted the album to RIAA diamond certification (10x million), and the album title has been used by a countless number of artists who feel their time has come to step into the proverbial spotlight. That unwritten list of artists, which seemingly grows by the day, now includes rapper Young Buck, who, has been in the headlines of late for a comment he claims to have not made during a print interview regarding G-Unit royalty checks. Regardless, with a brand new record label, Cashville Records, and a friendship with 50 Cent, Buck is destined to have eyes follow him wherever he goes.
Listen to More: Young Buck
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.