2pac’s ’96 double album, All Eyez On Me, is arguably the greatest hip-hop album of all time. Its 27-tracks spawned six singles, which ultimately catapulted the album to RIAA diamond certification (10x million), and the album title has been used by a countless number of artists who feel their time has come to step into the proverbial spotlight. That unwritten list of artists, which seemingly grows by the day, now includes rapper Young Buck, who, has been in the headlines of late for a comment he claims to have not made during a print interview regarding G-Unit royalty checks. Regardless, with a brand new record label, Cashville Records, and a friendship with 50 Cent, Buck is destined to have eyes follow him wherever he goes.
Listen to More: Young Buck
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Real Talk Ent./Cashville Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Know You Want Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)