There’s nothing like romance to turn a normally lucid and in-control individual into a nervous wreck. Yoodee Frances knows what I"m talking about—the NYC singer/songwriter’s first Booth feature and latest single finds her suffering from all the telltale Symptoms of lovesickness. Influential Productions handles the beat, crafting a smooth R&B groove to back the songstress as she laments a new man’s effects on her mental state. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 01/4/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)