There’s nothing like romance to turn a normally lucid and in-control individual into a nervous wreck. Yoodee Frances knows what I"m talking about—the NYC singer/songwriter’s first Booth feature and latest single finds her suffering from all the telltale Symptoms of lovesickness. Influential Productions handles the beat, crafting a smooth R&B groove to back the songstress as she laments a new man’s effects on her mental state. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 01/4/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.