There’s nothing like romance to turn a normally lucid and in-control individual into a nervous wreck. Yoodee Frances knows what I"m talking about—the NYC singer/songwriter’s first Booth feature and latest single finds her suffering from all the telltale Symptoms of lovesickness. Influential Productions handles the beat, crafting a smooth R&B groove to back the songstress as she laments a new man’s effects on her mental state. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.