There’s nothing like romance to turn a normally lucid and in-control individual into a nervous wreck. Yoodee Frances knows what I"m talking about—the NYC singer/songwriter’s first Booth feature and latest single finds her suffering from all the telltale Symptoms of lovesickness. Influential Productions handles the beat, crafting a smooth R&B groove to back the songstress as she laments a new man’s effects on her mental state. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 01/4/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.