It’s happened to just about all of us: the perfect man or woman comes along, you fall head-over-heels, then you learn that he or she already has a significant other. On current single Be Ur Girl, unsigned soul songstress Yoodee Frances takes a crack at this classic premise, pouring out her heart to a fella who would be her soulmate, if only that other woman weren’t standing in the way. Produced by Ozone Beats, this heartfelt jam is one of many fresh cuts to be found on the Jersey representative’s debut full-length; watch for the as-yet-untitled project to hit store shelves and online retailers early next year.
Written by richard on 09/8/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.