It’s happened to just about all of us: the perfect man or woman comes along, you fall head-over-heels, then you learn that he or she already has a significant other. On current single Be Ur Girl, unsigned soul songstress Yoodee Frances takes a crack at this classic premise, pouring out her heart to a fella who would be her soulmate, if only that other woman weren’t standing in the way. Produced by Ozone Beats, this heartfelt jam is one of many fresh cuts to be found on the Jersey representative’s debut full-length; watch for the as-yet-untitled project to hit store shelves and online retailers early next year.
Written by richard on 09/8/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.