It’s happened to just about all of us: the perfect man or woman comes along, you fall head-over-heels, then you learn that he or she already has a significant other. On current single Be Ur Girl, unsigned soul songstress Yoodee Frances takes a crack at this classic premise, pouring out her heart to a fella who would be her soulmate, if only that other woman weren’t standing in the way. Produced by Ozone Beats, this heartfelt jam is one of many fresh cuts to be found on the Jersey representative’s debut full-length; watch for the as-yet-untitled project to hit store shelves and online retailers early next year.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.