It’s happened to just about all of us: the perfect man or woman comes along, you fall head-over-heels, then you learn that he or she already has a significant other. On current single Be Ur Girl, unsigned soul songstress Yoodee Frances takes a crack at this classic premise, pouring out her heart to a fella who would be her soulmate, if only that other woman weren’t standing in the way. Produced by Ozone Beats, this heartfelt jam is one of many fresh cuts to be found on the Jersey representative’s debut full-length; watch for the as-yet-untitled project to hit store shelves and online retailers early next year.
Written by richard on 09/8/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.