Most of my wardrobe comes from Old Navy or the thrift shop (if I am lucky), so it’s safe to say I don’t have the most refined tastes in fashion. Still, I feel confident in saying that Yonas Michael‘s latest effort, Loui Fendi, is every bit as luxurious as the designer labels from which it takes its name. Hink Aaron establishes a glossy, exuberant vibe behind the boards, pairing trap percussion with a relentless brass section. Though Yonas and his guest, A-Dot, both exhibit brash, cutthroat flows, each takes a unique approach to celebrating the finer things in life. Loui Fendi is the latest single off Michael’s forthcoming album, Black Swan Theory. Those who like what they’re hearing are encouraged to check out the artist’s last Booth feature, May’s Great Western Forum.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.