Most of my wardrobe comes from Old Navy or the thrift shop (if I am lucky), so it’s safe to say I don’t have the most refined tastes in fashion. Still, I feel confident in saying that Yonas Michael‘s latest effort, Loui Fendi, is every bit as luxurious as the designer labels from which it takes its name. Hink Aaron establishes a glossy, exuberant vibe behind the boards, pairing trap percussion with a relentless brass section. Though Yonas and his guest, A-Dot, both exhibit brash, cutthroat flows, each takes a unique approach to celebrating the finer things in life. Loui Fendi is the latest single off Michael’s forthcoming album, Black Swan Theory. Those who like what they’re hearing are encouraged to check out the artist’s last Booth feature, May’s Great Western Forum.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.