Fresh off flipping Foster the People on the tremendously-acclaimed Pumped up Kicks (Remix), Yonas returns to put his stamp on another indie-rock favorite on unreleased freestyle Can’t Knock Me Down. Here, the Big Apple repper (contributor of the final entry in our freestyle series) flexes his lyrical muscles over the sparse, guitar-laced groove that backed The XX’ The Intro. This record will not be attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from the Booth fave.
Written by richard on 10/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Too Deep" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.