Fresh off flipping Foster the People on the tremendously-acclaimed Pumped up Kicks (Remix), Yonas returns to put his stamp on another indie-rock favorite on unreleased freestyle Can’t Knock Me Down. Here, the Big Apple repper (contributor of the final entry in our freestyle series) flexes his lyrical muscles over the sparse, guitar-laced groove that backed The XX’ The Intro. This record will not be attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from the Booth fave.
Written by richard on 10/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Too Deep" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.