Fresh off flipping Foster the People on the tremendously-acclaimed Pumped up Kicks (Remix), Yonas returns to put his stamp on another indie-rock favorite on unreleased freestyle Can’t Knock Me Down. Here, the Big Apple repper (contributor of the final entry in our freestyle series) flexes his lyrical muscles over the sparse, guitar-laced groove that backed The XX’ The Intro. This record will not be attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for all the latest from the Booth fave.
Written by richard on 10/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Too Deep" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.