Lately, Pusha T has been busy on the guest tip, lending his flow to joints by Future (The Dope), Chris James (Love Hates Me) and Que (OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)). Today, the Clipse lyricist continues his hot streak, jumping on the latest single and debut Booth feature from London DJ beat crew YOGI. Burial sees King Push rhyming about his rise to eminence over the headliners’ chaotic synth beat, a blistering hybrid of electro and hip-hop. In keeping with the imperious vibe, the joint’s hook features a modified quote from Julius Caesar: “I came, I saw, I conquered, I balled.” Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find Burial and much more on YOGI’s forrthcoming EP of the same name, dropping in early May via OWSLA.
Written by richard on 03/7/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.