Romance can be a Painful matter, but YOBi‘s affection for her man is Set in Stone. On her latest single, a mellow ode to unconditional love, the NYC crooner is joined by not one but two members of The Lox; Jadakiss and Styles P. grab the mic to showcase their softer side over DJ Absolute‘s tunefully chill production. YOBi’s latest full-length has yet to receive either a title or a solid release date, but fans can keep it locked for details as they surface.
Written by richard on 07/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Painful War" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.