Still lacking a release date for his J Records debut, Yo Goitti returns to our pages with a new joint whose electrifying concept must be heard to be believed: it’s a Single... about being single! Backed by Lil Lody‘s hard-hitting production, the Memphis repper makes full use of the homonym, constantly referring back to its double-meaning as he details his tryst with an unttached (for the night, anyway) female. Digging it? Keep it locked for the latest new and tunes leading up to the fall release of Live From the Kitchen.
Written by richard on 08/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.