Still lacking a release date for his J Records debut, Yo Goitti returns to our pages with a new joint whose electrifying concept must be heard to be believed: it’s a Single... about being single! Backed by Lil Lody‘s hard-hitting production, the Memphis repper makes full use of the homonym, constantly referring back to its double-meaning as he details his tryst with an unttached (for the night, anyway) female. Digging it? Keep it locked for the latest new and tunes leading up to the fall release of Live From the Kitchen.
Written by richard on 08/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.