Still lacking a release date for his J Records debut, Yo Goitti returns to our pages with a new joint whose electrifying concept must be heard to be believed: it’s a Single... about being single! Backed by Lil Lody‘s hard-hitting production, the Memphis repper makes full use of the homonym, constantly referring back to its double-meaning as he details his tryst with an unttached (for the night, anyway) female. Digging it? Keep it locked for the latest new and tunes leading up to the fall release of Live From the Kitchen.
Written by richard on 08/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.