Still lacking a release date for his J Records debut, Yo Goitti returns to our pages with a new joint whose electrifying concept must be heard to be believed: it’s a Single... about being single! Backed by Lil Lody‘s hard-hitting production, the Memphis repper makes full use of the homonym, constantly referring back to its double-meaning as he details his tryst with an unttached (for the night, anyway) female. Digging it? Keep it locked for the latest new and tunes leading up to the fall release of Live From the Kitchen.
Written by richard on 08/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.