Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Lately, Yo Gotti‘s been exhibiting an inflated sense of self, a domineering attitude and a contemptuous disregard for those below him. Yes, there’s no doubt about it: the Memphis mainstay’s on his King Sh*t. Those who were feeling the imperious swagger Gotti brought to mixtape inclusion F**k You are sure to appreciate his latest feature, a newly-selected street single off his forthcoming senior set. Here, David Versis and Arthur MacArthur‘s stark, sample-laced grooves bang in the back as the CMG/Polo Ground/RCA spitter revels in the rewards of his hustle and scoffs at his so-called peers in the industry. Another member of Southern rap royalty, Grand Hustle capo T.I., lends his flow to verse two. Feeling it? More bangers await on Yo Gotti’s I Am LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, November 19.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Yo Gotti’s King Sh*t visual.
Written by richard on 10/16/13
Memphis rhymesayer Yo Gotti has unleashed his EPIC Records debut, the I Am LP. His sixth album in total, the set is his first project of any kind since 2012's Live From the Kitchen. It packs a total of 13 original tracks,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.