Every now and then there comes the occasional song that makes you want to kick the nearest solid object purely off of adrenaline. For instance, I Got That Sack, the latest release from Memphis veteran Yo Gotti. Throw in Atlanta hitmakers Young Jeezy and T.I. for a newly released remix and that feeling only becomes more intensified. (Solid objects beware!) The new version of I Got That Sack sticks to the bass-heavy production of the original song, which is provided by Memphis producer Drumma Drama. It is the addition of Jeezy and Tip, however, that really seems to take the single to the next level. The original version of I Got That Sack was featured on Yo Gotti’s January 10 mixtape, which is available for free digital download.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)