Every now and then there comes the occasional song that makes you want to kick the nearest solid object purely off of adrenaline. For instance, I Got That Sack, the latest release from Memphis veteran Yo Gotti. Throw in Atlanta hitmakers Young Jeezy and T.I. for a newly released remix and that feeling only becomes more intensified. (Solid objects beware!) The new version of I Got That Sack sticks to the bass-heavy production of the original song, which is provided by Memphis producer Drumma Drama. It is the addition of Jeezy and Tip, however, that really seems to take the single to the next level. The original version of I Got That Sack was featured on Yo Gotti’s January 10 mixtape, which is available for free digital download.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.