Certain rap artists can get away with making R&B-esque ‘for the ladies’ songs, while others simply cannot. Best friends, Ja Rule and 50 Cent, both have mastered the rap/sung slow jam (though 50, the hypocrite that he is would still blast Ja for this). Next up to try his hand at this delicate process is Memphis artist, Yo Gotti. Last heard from a year or so ago after the drop of his TVT Records release, Back 2 Da Basics, Gotti is back with the gangsta slow Let’s Vibe. Pretty Ricky’s Pleasure P. joins Gotti on the song and actually does what the title suggests: vibes. Though the radio edit will be tough to master (no pun intended), Gotti might have etched his name into this members only club.
Written by DJ Z on 09/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.