Can’t stand Yo Gotti? Think his music sucks? Well, he asked me to pass along this brief message: “F-U.” On his latest street single, the updated version of a cut featured on DJ Whoo Kid‘s N Word Bond compilation, the Memphis rapper raises a big, fat middle finger to his haters, as well as their significant others, friends and family. Newly-added for this incarnation of the record, Meek Mill jumps on Infamous‘s reggae-tinged beat to deliver a similarly abrasive, higher-volume middle verse. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find F-U and much more on the Nov. 19th mixtape, dropping next Monday (9/2) as the official prelude to the 11/19 retail release of Gotti’s I Am EP.
Written by richard on 08/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.