Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view Yo Gotti’s “Colors” video.
Yo Gotti suffers from an extremely rare (and lucrative) form of Colorblindness; as the Memphis representer reveals on his latest mixtape leak, he doesn’t see anything but green. Over Lil Lody‘s street-ready production, the headliner is joined by two similarly afflicted emcees, Juelz Santana and Gucci Mane (the latter of whom, of course, can also see yellow). Digging this vivid joint? You’ll find plenty more where Colors came from on Gotti’s yet-untitled mixtape, scheduled for release in December.
Written by richard on 04/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.