Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view Yo Gotti’s “Colors” video.
Yo Gotti suffers from an extremely rare (and lucrative) form of Colorblindness; as the Memphis representer reveals on his latest mixtape leak, he doesn’t see anything but green. Over Lil Lody‘s street-ready production, the headliner is joined by two similarly afflicted emcees, Juelz Santana and Gucci Mane (the latter of whom, of course, can also see yellow). Digging this vivid joint? You’ll find plenty more where Colors came from on Gotti’s yet-untitled mixtape, scheduled for release in December.
Written by richard on 04/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.