Update: We have added visuals for Yo Gotti’s Cold Blood single.
Yo Gotti may be on his King Sh*t, but he paid a heavy price for the crown. On newly-released single Cold Blood, the Memphis representative reflects on the street life’s tendency to turn young hustlers’ hearts to stone, flowing over a sample from The 24 Carat Black’s classic Poverty’s Paradise. First in Flight State heavyweight J. Cole recounts a homie’s tragic downfall in a show-stealing second verse. In addition to handling production, Canei Finch steps out from behind the boards to deliver the cut’s understated hook. I Am is now available in record stores and online retailers, as of November 19.
Written by richard on 02/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)