Update: We have added visuals for Yo Gotti’s Cold Blood single.
Yo Gotti may be on his King Sh*t, but he paid a heavy price for the crown. On newly-released single Cold Blood, the Memphis representative reflects on the street life’s tendency to turn young hustlers’ hearts to stone, flowing over a sample from The 24 Carat Black’s classic Poverty’s Paradise. First in Flight State heavyweight J. Cole recounts a homie’s tragic downfall in a show-stealing second verse. In addition to handling production, Canei Finch steps out from behind the boards to deliver the cut’s understated hook. I Am is now available in record stores and online retailers, as of November 19.
Written by richard on 02/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.