Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
When Yo Gotti and his clique are in the building, you’d best Act Right; otherwise, you risk ending up on the business end of his nina. Fresh off guesting on recent joints by DJs Self (Who Ya Wit) and Drama (4 What), the Memphis mainstay returns to administer a lesson in proper etiquette on a new street single off his forthcoming Epic Records debut. After a shout-out to the Bay Area in general and Mac Dre in particular, Gotti gets down to business, spitting about himself, his cash and his women over P-Lo‘s icy, streamlined synth beat. Trapper extraordinaire Young Jeezy shifts focus to his whip on verse two, and West Coast representative YG closes proceedings with a 16 dedicated to his inimitably fly wardrobe. I Am currently lacks a drop date, but those feeling this cut can watch our pages for further release details, as well as all the latest tunes.
Update: Click “Watch Video” or scroll down (for mobile) to view Yo Gotti’s Alex Nazari-directed Act Right visual.
Written by richard on 07/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.