Do our genetics determine our fate, or are we shaped by our environment—or is it a little bit of both? Long discussed by experts from diverse fields of study, that question is the basis of the latest feature from crunk stalwarts the Ying Yang Twins. Of course, being the Ying Yang Twins, they segue into the “nature vs. nurture” debate by way of rippling female buttocks. A joint effort with Kentucky newcomer Stop Sign Tandy (and a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), Where Did You Get That Ass? finds the collaborators unraveling the mystery of the perfect posterior over a raucous, club-ready instrumental by Kyng Of The Beats. This joint is a standout off forthcoming compilation album The Hookah Lounge Vol 1. Featuring contributions from Cyhi The Prynce, Crooked I, Cam’ron, Pill and many more, the project is scheduled to drop digitally next Tuesday, June 28.
Written by richard on 05/23/13
Submit your Rating
Hoopla World Wide
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.