Do our genetics determine our fate, or are we shaped by our environment—or is it a little bit of both? Long discussed by experts from diverse fields of study, that question is the basis of the latest feature from crunk stalwarts the Ying Yang Twins. Of course, being the Ying Yang Twins, they segue into the “nature vs. nurture” debate by way of rippling female buttocks. A joint effort with Kentucky newcomer Stop Sign Tandy (and a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), Where Did You Get That Ass? finds the collaborators unraveling the mystery of the perfect posterior over a raucous, club-ready instrumental by Kyng Of The Beats. This joint is a standout off forthcoming compilation album The Hookah Lounge Vol 1. Featuring contributions from Cyhi The Prynce, Crooked I, Cam’ron, Pill and many more, the project is scheduled to drop digitally next Tuesday, June 28.
Written by richard on 05/23/13
Submit your Rating
Hoopla World Wide
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.