Since the Ying Yang Twins parted ways with Mr. ColliPark, they’ve released two new singles (Freak and Wham Boom Bam). While both sound very similar to their earlier work, neither have caught on like their previously released ColliPark-produced hits. Regardless, D-Roc and Kaine hope the third time’s a charm as they channel some of their old energy (previously heard on the Pitbull collabo Shake) for the strip-club ready Drop. Not wanting to mince words, the Twins call a spade a spade and yell out “Drop that muthaf**ka!” If energy was the problem before it isn’t anymore; Drop will get major spins in the club (and give music directors an exercise in editing).
Written by Burmy on 12/10/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.