Good news for fans of club music and big ol’ asses! The now-unsigned Ying Yang Twins have reunited with CEO/beatsmith Mr. Collipark (a frequent collaborator during their TVT days) to bring Experience Unlimited’s ‘88 hit, Da Butt, into the 2010s. Expressly crafted to get gluteus maximus-es vibrating, newly-released promo single Da Bubble Butt finds Collipark serving up a funky, bass-booming beat as Kane and D-Roc deliver simple yet effective verses, mixing chanted dance instructions with shout-outs to the callipygian (“Adj., having beautifully proportioned buttocks.” You’ll want to remember that one for the SAT.) likes of Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj and Lola Luv. Complete with a stuttered hook that I’ll probably have running through my head for the rest of the afternoon, Da Bubble Butt is an ass-shaking anthem that just about any booty-lover should be able to get behind – lousy pun intended – but will it get the label execs’ attention? For now, we can only speculate.
Written by richard on 01/12/10
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)