On a recent hit single, T-Pain let the world know just how much he loved to watch a certain shawty’s ass go Up and Down. West Coast rhymesayer YG is equally mesmerized by the female posterior, but he’s all about lateral motion. Not only does new single Left, Right share its booty-centric theme with the aforementioned cut, but it also happens to feature the same beatsmith. Co-headlining the cut with the Def Jam/CTE signee, DJ Mustard provides a stark, street-ready backdrop for his freaky bars. Left, Right was previously included, in snippet form, on a label sampler, but the final version will be part of YG’s debut set, My Krazy Life. After seemingly endless delays, the set is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, February 25.
Written by richard on 12/11/13
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Records/CTE
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In The Morning" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.