On a recent hit single, T-Pain let the world know just how much he loved to watch a certain shawty’s ass go Up and Down. West Coast rhymesayer YG is equally mesmerized by the female posterior, but he’s all about lateral motion. Not only does new single Left, Right share its booty-centric theme with the aforementioned cut, but it also happens to feature the same beatsmith. Co-headlining the cut with the Def Jam/CTE signee, DJ Mustard provides a stark, street-ready backdrop for his freaky bars. Left, Right was previously included, in snippet form, on a label sampler, but the final version will be part of YG’s debut set, My Krazy Life. After seemingly endless delays, the set is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, February 25.
Def Jam Records/CTE
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In The Morning" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.