On a recent hit single, T-Pain let the world know just how much he loved to watch a certain shawty’s ass go Up and Down. West Coast rhymesayer YG is equally mesmerized by the female posterior, but he’s all about lateral motion. Not only does new single Left, Right share its booty-centric theme with the aforementioned cut, but it also happens to feature the same beatsmith. Co-headlining the cut with the Def Jam/CTE signee, DJ Mustard provides a stark, street-ready backdrop for his freaky bars. Left, Right was previously included, in snippet form, on a label sampler, but the final version will be part of YG’s debut set, My Krazy Life. After seemingly endless delays, the set is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, February 25.
Written by richard on 12/11/13
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Records/CTE
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In The Morning" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.