Would you like to hear YG join forces with Young Money representative Tyga and R&B heavyweight Chris Brown on a brand new single? If you answered that question with a hearty “Hell yeah,” then allow me to present… Hell Yeah. On the latest selection off his forthcoming Def Jam debut, the Compton representative who brought us weed-money-and-b*tches anthem In Tha Morning tries his hand at a full-fledged ladies’ jam; backed by G. Casso‘s cozy, synth-driven production, the young emcee indulges in some pillow talk with his girl, responding to her every sexual demand with an enthusiastic affirmative. Tyga continues in a similarly lustful vein on the middle, notably – and hilariously – assuring the object of his affections that she need not fret over transportation home: “Don’t worry about where your car is / I’ma give you this d*ck to ride.” The hook, of course, falls to Chris Breezy, who tops it all off with a pop-appealing chorus. Catchy melody, call-and-response hook, risque subject matter – could YG have a hit on his hands? Those who answered that one with a “Hell yeah” should keep it locked for the latest on Just Re’d Up, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Written by richard on 03/29/11
Def Jam Records/CTE
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In The Morning" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)