Would you like to hear YG join forces with Young Money representative Tyga and R&B heavyweight Chris Brown on a brand new single? If you answered that question with a hearty “Hell yeah,” then allow me to present… Hell Yeah. On the latest selection off his forthcoming Def Jam debut, the Compton representative who brought us weed-money-and-b*tches anthem In Tha Morning tries his hand at a full-fledged ladies’ jam; backed by G. Casso‘s cozy, synth-driven production, the young emcee indulges in some pillow talk with his girl, responding to her every sexual demand with an enthusiastic affirmative. Tyga continues in a similarly lustful vein on the middle, notably – and hilariously – assuring the object of his affections that she need not fret over transportation home: “Don’t worry about where your car is / I’ma give you this d*ck to ride.” The hook, of course, falls to Chris Breezy, who tops it all off with a pop-appealing chorus. Catchy melody, call-and-response hook, risque subject matter – could YG have a hit on his hands? Those who answered that one with a “Hell yeah” should keep it locked for the latest on Just Re’d Up, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Written by richard on 03/29/11
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Records/CTE
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In The Morning" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.