Would you like to hear YG join forces with Young Money representative Tyga and R&B heavyweight Chris Brown on a brand new single? If you answered that question with a hearty “Hell yeah,” then allow me to present… Hell Yeah. On the latest selection off his forthcoming Def Jam debut, the Compton representative who brought us weed-money-and-b*tches anthem In Tha Morning tries his hand at a full-fledged ladies’ jam; backed by G. Casso‘s cozy, synth-driven production, the young emcee indulges in some pillow talk with his girl, responding to her every sexual demand with an enthusiastic affirmative. Tyga continues in a similarly lustful vein on the middle, notably – and hilariously – assuring the object of his affections that she need not fret over transportation home: “Don’t worry about where your car is / I’ma give you this d*ck to ride.” The hook, of course, falls to Chris Breezy, who tops it all off with a pop-appealing chorus. Catchy melody, call-and-response hook, risque subject matter – could YG have a hit on his hands? Those who answered that one with a “Hell yeah” should keep it locked for the latest on Just Re’d Up, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Written by richard on 03/29/11
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Records/CTE
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In The Morning" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.