YG‘s Wikipedia page currently states that the Compton emcee was born on March 9, 1990—which happens to be a damn dirty lie. On the latest street single off his CTE debut album, he sets the record straight: “Every day my Birfday.” Here, Tony Rey!‘s swirling synths and slow-rolling percussion accompany YG as he spits about the orgy of partying and conspicuous consumption he enjoys on the daily. On the front, label boss Young Jeezy grabs the mic to rhyme about his own fast-paced lifestyle—and his scheme to purchase a flying saucer. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; My Krazy Life currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/8/13
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Records/CTE
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In The Morning" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.