YG‘s Wikipedia page currently states that the Compton emcee was born on March 9, 1990—which happens to be a damn dirty lie. On the latest street single off his CTE debut album, he sets the record straight: “Every day my Birfday.” Here, Tony Rey!‘s swirling synths and slow-rolling percussion accompany YG as he spits about the orgy of partying and conspicuous consumption he enjoys on the daily. On the front, label boss Young Jeezy grabs the mic to rhyme about his own fast-paced lifestyle—and his scheme to purchase a flying saucer. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; My Krazy Life currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/8/13
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Records/CTE
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In The Morning" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)