YG‘s Wikipedia page currently states that the Compton emcee was born on March 9, 1990—which happens to be a damn dirty lie. On the latest street single off his CTE debut album, he sets the record straight: “Every day my Birfday.” Here, Tony Rey!‘s swirling synths and slow-rolling percussion accompany YG as he spits about the orgy of partying and conspicuous consumption he enjoys on the daily. On the front, label boss Young Jeezy grabs the mic to rhyme about his own fast-paced lifestyle—and his scheme to purchase a flying saucer. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; My Krazy Life currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/8/13
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Records/CTE
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In The Morning" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.