Whereas your typical rapper might go for Patrón, Hennessey or top-shelf champagne, Yelawolf is more comfortable knocking back a cup of Honey Brown lager. On his latest feature, a promo cut unattached to his major label sophomore set, the Alabama spitter invites “the whole wide world” to join him as he enjoys a beer, just him and his girl. That’s self-contradictory, but it’s tough to care about things like logic when you’re listening to Yela reel off bruising bars over DJ Paul and Malay‘s funky, bass-booming boardwork. Though this joint isn’t attached to a larger set, fans should stay tuned for release details on the upcoming Lovestory LP, which is currently unscheduled.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
Shady / Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Wish" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)