Thought you could live without the smooth musical stylings of Ye Ali and Lyfe Harris? You thought wrong. On a freshly-released outtake from the former’s debut street release, the Vintage Club colleagues tell us in no uncertain terms: “You Need Me” It’s a bold statement, but I have a feeling Booth readers won’t be inclined to argue; as they deliver suave sung and rapped bars over a dreamy synth beat by The Aquadice, the collaborators exhibit a fresh, atmospheric style that’s all their own. While this joint, as mentioned above, is not part of a larger set, those feeling it are sure to find more to their liking on Ali’s Art x Drugs LP, available for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"LOUD (Remixxx)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)