Contrary to what its title may suggest, the first Booth feature from independent buzzmakers Lyfe Harris and Ye Ali sounds just as good playing in headphones at a reasonable volume as it would blaring from the speakers in your whip. Whichever scenario you choose, though, it wouldn’t hurt to roll up some LOUD before you hit play; the cut’s hazy vibe makes it perfectly suited for blunted listening. The official remix—sorry, Remixxx—of a single released to the ‘net earlier this year, this freshly-released LP inclusion finds the Vintage Club colleagues joined on the mic by Indianapolis folk/pop artist Myah Evans. Her effortlessly smooth vocals, delivered over Quran Jones’ slow-burning synth soundscape, render this rendition even more immersive than its prototype. Fans will be able to find LOUD (Remixxx) and much more on the crew’s Art x Drugs LP, scheduled for release before the end of the calender year.
Written by richard on 11/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Reasons" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)