Contrary to what its title may suggest, the first Booth feature from independent buzzmakers Lyfe Harris and Ye Ali sounds just as good playing in headphones at a reasonable volume as it would blaring from the speakers in your whip. Whichever scenario you choose, though, it wouldn’t hurt to roll up some LOUD before you hit play; the cut’s hazy vibe makes it perfectly suited for blunted listening. The official remix—sorry, Remixxx—of a single released to the ‘net earlier this year, this freshly-released LP inclusion finds the Vintage Club colleagues joined on the mic by Indianapolis folk/pop artist Myah Evans. Her effortlessly smooth vocals, delivered over Quran Jones’ slow-burning synth soundscape, render this rendition even more immersive than its prototype. Fans will be able to find LOUD (Remixxx) and much more on the crew’s Art x Drugs LP, scheduled for release before the end of the calender year.
Written by richard on 11/24/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Reasons" (2014)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.