Sometimes, when you need to feel particularly fresh, blasting the perfect song can make you feel like a million bucks. Well, the latest feature from Ye Ali takes it up a notch. It’ll make you feel like 100 million bucks. Turning in a beat driven by a cacophony of cascading horns and some aggressive trap drums, Nate Fox takes it up 100 notches from the start. Though there is a heavy trap influence, the song has a more triumphant, celebratory vibe than your average trap tune. With two contrasting yet complementary styles, Ye Ali (who has the higher-pitched, more frenzied flow) and his guest, HEYZEUS, heighten the jubilant mood with some braggadocious, luxurious bars. This single will appear on Ali’s forthcoming, self-titled album, but he also keeps it 100 on his Art x Drugs mixtape, which is available for streaming and download here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/14/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"LOUD (Remixxx)" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)