Sometimes, when you need to feel particularly fresh, blasting the perfect song can make you feel like a million bucks. Well, the latest feature from Ye Ali takes it up a notch. It’ll make you feel like 100 million bucks. Turning in a beat driven by a cacophony of cascading horns and some aggressive trap drums, Nate Fox takes it up 100 notches from the start. Though there is a heavy trap influence, the song has a more triumphant, celebratory vibe than your average trap tune. With two contrasting yet complementary styles, Ye Ali (who has the higher-pitched, more frenzied flow) and his guest, HEYZEUS, heighten the jubilant mood with some braggadocious, luxurious bars. This single will appear on Ali’s forthcoming, self-titled album, but he also keeps it 100 on his Art x Drugs mixtape, which is available for streaming and download here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"LOUD (Remixxx)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.