Sometimes, when you need to feel particularly fresh, blasting the perfect song can make you feel like a million bucks. Well, the latest feature from Ye Ali takes it up a notch. It’ll make you feel like 100 million bucks. Turning in a beat driven by a cacophony of cascading horns and some aggressive trap drums, Nate Fox takes it up 100 notches from the start. Though there is a heavy trap influence, the song has a more triumphant, celebratory vibe than your average trap tune. With two contrasting yet complementary styles, Ye Ali (who has the higher-pitched, more frenzied flow) and his guest, HEYZEUS, heighten the jubilant mood with some braggadocious, luxurious bars. This single will appear on Ali’s forthcoming, self-titled album, but he also keeps it 100 on his Art x Drugs mixtape, which is available for streaming and download here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"LOUD (Remixxx)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.