Sometimes, when you need to feel particularly fresh, blasting the perfect song can make you feel like a million bucks. Well, the latest feature from Ye Ali takes it up a notch. It’ll make you feel like 100 million bucks. Turning in a beat driven by a cacophony of cascading horns and some aggressive trap drums, Nate Fox takes it up 100 notches from the start. Though there is a heavy trap influence, the song has a more triumphant, celebratory vibe than your average trap tune. With two contrasting yet complementary styles, Ye Ali (who has the higher-pitched, more frenzied flow) and his guest, HEYZEUS, heighten the jubilant mood with some braggadocious, luxurious bars. This single will appear on Ali’s forthcoming, self-titled album, but he also keeps it 100 on his Art x Drugs mixtape, which is available for streaming and download here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"LOUD (Remixxx)" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.