Sometimes, when you need to feel particularly fresh, blasting the perfect song can make you feel like a million bucks. Well, the latest feature from Ye Ali takes it up a notch. It’ll make you feel like 100 million bucks. Turning in a beat driven by a cacophony of cascading horns and some aggressive trap drums, Nate Fox takes it up 100 notches from the start. Though there is a heavy trap influence, the song has a more triumphant, celebratory vibe than your average trap tune. With two contrasting yet complementary styles, Ye Ali (who has the higher-pitched, more frenzied flow) and his guest, HEYZEUS, heighten the jubilant mood with some braggadocious, luxurious bars. This single will appear on Ali’s forthcoming, self-titled album, but he also keeps it 100 on his Art x Drugs mixtape, which is available for streaming and download here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/14/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"LOUD (Remixxx)" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.