Dim the lights, put on your pajamas, don some quality headphones and get comfortable—Booth newcomer Yasmin Green is about to take you Into the Night. On this freshly-minted promo single, the unsigned singer/songwriter and producer achieves a level of smoothness few artists not named Sade can even approach. Over her own boardwork, a blissfully mellow blend of ambient synths, gentle acoustic-guitar strums and subtly driving synth-bass, Green lets her man know that she’s in it for the long haul: “If I’m stuck to you like glue, then nobody else will do…” Craving more low-key R&B burners? Then stay tuned; Into the Night is unattached to any larger project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 11/17/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.