When a rapper finds himself unpredictably alone with one of his groupies, the inevitable result is that she will Stay The Night. Just ask San Francisco reppa’ Ya Boy, who spent a whole day with one of his outrageous female fans. Unbelievably, as Ya Boy explains in the song, the pestering groupie got so annoying that he ended up bringing her along on tour just to keep her quiet. While that story isn’t exactly a classic, major style points go to producer David Foster, who interpolates Chicago‘s classic of the same name. Long overdue for some props and a major label meal ticket, Stay The Night might just get Ya Boy into bed with the right people. Well, that’s if he cuts ties with K-Fed…
Written by Burmy on 02/28/08
Submit your Rating
Black Card Muzik/Empire
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Holla At Ya Boy ft. Dre" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.