When a rapper finds himself unpredictably alone with one of his groupies, the inevitable result is that she will Stay The Night. Just ask San Francisco reppa’ Ya Boy, who spent a whole day with one of his outrageous female fans. Unbelievably, as Ya Boy explains in the song, the pestering groupie got so annoying that he ended up bringing her along on tour just to keep her quiet. While that story isn’t exactly a classic, major style points go to producer David Foster, who interpolates Chicago‘s classic of the same name. Long overdue for some props and a major label meal ticket, Stay The Night might just get Ya Boy into bed with the right people. Well, that’s if he cuts ties with K-Fed…
Listen to More: Ya Boy
Written by Burmy on 02/28/08
Submit your Rating
Black Card Muzik/Empire
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Holla At Ya Boy ft. Dre" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.