When a rapper finds himself unpredictably alone with one of his groupies, the inevitable result is that she will Stay The Night. Just ask San Francisco reppa’ Ya Boy, who spent a whole day with one of his outrageous female fans. Unbelievably, as Ya Boy explains in the song, the pestering groupie got so annoying that he ended up bringing her along on tour just to keep her quiet. While that story isn’t exactly a classic, major style points go to producer David Foster, who interpolates Chicago‘s classic of the same name. Long overdue for some props and a major label meal ticket, Stay The Night might just get Ya Boy into bed with the right people. Well, that’s if he cuts ties with K-Fed…
Listen to More: Ya Boy Written by Burmy
Black Card Muzik/Empire
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Holla At Ya Boy ft. Dre" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.