Every rap artist has at least one groupie. Most groupies are after fame, fortune, and sex; but there are some who simply have a resounding and stalker-like appreciation for the quality of music an artist releases. For example, San Francisco’s Ya Boy is new to the rap scene and in 2008 plans to release an independent self-titled EP. In order to turn the buzz from his project towards the attention radar of the major labels, Ya Boy claims that he Need A Groupie. With an attitude like The Game and a delivery-style similar to Rick Ross, Ya Boy will be sure to see female groupies flocking in his direction. Confident and talented, Ya Boy seems to know the business; “come sign these papers first, you ain’t gon sue me girl.”
Listen to More: Ya Boy Written by DJ Z
Black Card Muzik/Empire
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Holla At Ya Boy ft. Dre" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!