Expensive gifts and luxury vacations may be an effective means of attracting a mate, but no amount of cash can fulfill your sexual needs (well, unless your name is Rick Ross). Just in time for Valentine’s Day, San Francisco emcee Ya Boy calls on unsatisfied ladies everywhere to ditch their lackluster sugar daddies and join his team – he may not have a tricked-out whip, a private jet or a flat-screen TV, but you’d better believe he can F_#k u Rite. Happy Perez handles production duties, cooking up an appropriately smooth, glossy synth backdrop for the Oh My! emcee’s boilerplate (but nonetheless entertaining) sex talk: “He got her shoppin’ I got her moanin / Hit it all night, back at it in the morning.” One Block Radius rapper/singer Marty James handles guest duties, tying the record together with some characteristically ear-pleasing chorus vocals. So, readers, is this catchy promo cut Ya Boy’s ticket to Hitsville? Debate away – and, as always, keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 02/14/11
Submit your Rating
Black Card Muzik/Empire
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Holla At Ya Boy ft. Dre" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.