Expensive gifts and luxury vacations may be an effective means of attracting a mate, but no amount of cash can fulfill your sexual needs (well, unless your name is Rick Ross). Just in time for Valentine’s Day, San Francisco emcee Ya Boy calls on unsatisfied ladies everywhere to ditch their lackluster sugar daddies and join his team – he may not have a tricked-out whip, a private jet or a flat-screen TV, but you’d better believe he can F_#k u Rite. Happy Perez handles production duties, cooking up an appropriately smooth, glossy synth backdrop for the Oh My! emcee’s boilerplate (but nonetheless entertaining) sex talk: “He got her shoppin’ I got her moanin / Hit it all night, back at it in the morning.” One Block Radius rapper/singer Marty James handles guest duties, tying the record together with some characteristically ear-pleasing chorus vocals. So, readers, is this catchy promo cut Ya Boy’s ticket to Hitsville? Debate away – and, as always, keep it locked for the latest.
Black Card Muzik/Empire
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Holla At Ya Boy ft. Dre" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!