UPDATE: Click “Watch Video” for the brand new visuals for Up Out the Way. Mobile users can scroll down.
If ever you find yourself standing between Xzibit and a pile of cash, you have two choices: either get Up Out the Way, or get crushed beneath the wheels of one of his many pimped rides. The newly-released lead single off Mr. Alvin Joiner’s seventh studio album finds the Detroit-born spitter trumpeting his disregard for the lives of those who impede his hustle, backed by Rick Rock‘s springy synths and syncopated snares. Bay Area heavyweight E-40 offers X-to-the-Z a helping hand with all the lucre he’s been pulling in, lacing the beat with some characteristically hyperkinetic guest bars. Napalm is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers October 9, via Open Bar Entertainment, and those hungry for more fresh tunes from Charlie Hustle can find what they’re craving (and then some) on his recently-released The Block Brochure album trilogy.
Written by richard on 10/28/12
Submit your Rating
Open Bar Entertainment/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.