With the rapper/actor/ride-pimper’s forthcoming full-length still awaiting a solid drop date, Xzibit‘s back to get the wheels moving with a new leak dedicated to all the “pretty-ass ladies.” Runway Walk rides a simultaneously ritzy and street-certified groove by 21theProducer, over which the West Coast heavyweight and guest emcee Young De voice their heartfelt admiration of fly women. Is this the kind of material that will get Urban Ammo onto store shelves sooner than later? Only time will tell, but readers are welcome to speculate in the meantime…
Written by richard on 04/18/11
Submit your Rating
Open Bar Entertainment/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.