With the rapper/actor/ride-pimper’s forthcoming full-length still awaiting a solid drop date, Xzibit‘s back to get the wheels moving with a new leak dedicated to all the “pretty-ass ladies.” Runway Walk rides a simultaneously ritzy and street-certified groove by 21theProducer, over which the West Coast heavyweight and guest emcee Young De voice their heartfelt admiration of fly women. Is this the kind of material that will get Urban Ammo onto store shelves sooner than later? Only time will tell, but readers are welcome to speculate in the meantime…
Written by richard on 04/18/11
Submit your Rating
Open Bar Entertainment/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.