With the rapper/actor/ride-pimper’s forthcoming full-length still awaiting a solid drop date, Xzibit‘s back to get the wheels moving with a new leak dedicated to all the “pretty-ass ladies.” Runway Walk rides a simultaneously ritzy and street-certified groove by 21theProducer, over which the West Coast heavyweight and guest emcee Young De voice their heartfelt admiration of fly women. Is this the kind of material that will get Urban Ammo onto store shelves sooner than later? Only time will tell, but readers are welcome to speculate in the meantime…
Written by richard on 04/18/11
Submit your Rating
Open Bar Entertainment/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)