With the rapper/actor/ride-pimper’s forthcoming full-length still awaiting a solid drop date, Xzibit‘s back to get the wheels moving with a new leak dedicated to all the “pretty-ass ladies.” Runway Walk rides a simultaneously ritzy and street-certified groove by 21theProducer, over which the West Coast heavyweight and guest emcee Young De voice their heartfelt admiration of fly women. Is this the kind of material that will get Urban Ammo onto store shelves sooner than later? Only time will tell, but readers are welcome to speculate in the meantime…
Written by richard on 04/18/11
Submit your Rating
Open Bar Entertainment/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.