It’s not on board the Last Train to Paris and it’s not from a future T-Wayne album. Fittingly enough, the last track that I have the good graces of reviewing this year comes from an artist I’ve written about more than any other in 2010, XV. Originally recorded for XV’s TKWTGB, an album that’s almost reached Detox-witholding status (hey, I said almost), A Night to Remember is a fresh joint that will have you hooked for more from the kid from Squaria well into the New Year. Backed by an impressive floating production from constant collaborator Seven, Vizzy uses his bars to romance his latest fly girl with a night of wining and dining, from limos to clubs to…well, you don’t have to be R. Kelly to figure out the rest: “We got back to the Suite and she got a sweet tooth, she pulled out the ice cream, baby let me feed you.” While this is just one Night to Remember, let’s hope you’ve had many in 2010, with many more to come. Happy holidays and have a great New Years BoothHeads. It’s been a pleasure.
Written by Sigurd on 12/21/10
Submit your Rating
Square Bound Music/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Got It ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.